Many products and characters contain the word, or are titled "Turok." Each piece of Turok media is mostly completely different from it's predecessors, acting as a reboot or drawing inspiration from previous media. Each piece of Turok media has the following in common:
- A Native American with the name "Turok" in some form of way.
- Dinosaurs and various reptilian creatures.
- A non-dinosaur enemy that may or may not use them as weapons.
- Bow and arrow as a weapon.
- Turok (Gold Key) - First Turok
- Turok (Valiant) - Valiant Comics Turok
- Joshua Fireseed
- Joseph Fireseed
- Danielle Fireseed
- Joseph Turok
- Turok (animated movie)
- Turok (Dark Horse)
- Turok (Dynamite)
- Turok, Son of Stone (Western Publishing)
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (1993) (Valiant Comics)
- Turok (Acclaim Comics)
- Turok, Son of Stone (2010) (Dark Horse Comics)
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (2014) (Dynamite Entertainment)
- Main article: Novels
- Way of the Warrior
- Seeds of Evil
- Arena of Doom
- Path of Destruction
- Iguana Entertainment (Renamed Acclaim Studios Austin during Rage Wars)
- Bit Managers
- RFX Interactive
- Propaganda Studios
- Living Mobile
- Turok (phone port of the 2008 reboot)