Turok: Dinosaur Hunter features a total of 15 weapons, four Health pick ups, and five power ups scattered across all levels, some hidden inside Warp Gates and others hidden behind secret passageways.
Below is a list of all weapons and items.
All weapons in order of appearance.
- Tek Bow
- Auto Shotgun
- Assault Rifle
- Pulse Rifle
- Grenade Launcher
- Alien Weapon
- Quad Rocket Launcher
- Particle Accelerator
- Fusion Cannon
Health Pick UpsEdit
All available Health Pick Ups.
- Silver Cross: Restores two HP, can stack up to the maximum amount of 250 Health.
- Blue Cross: Restores 25 HP, cannot stack beyond the default 100 Health.
- Orange Cross: Restores health back to the default 100 points.
- Gold Cross: Gives the player an extra 100 HP, can stack up to max of 250 Health.
All available Power Ups.
- Life Force Triangles: Grants an extra life (up to nine extra lives maximum) once 100 have been collected. After nine extra lives are collected, you may collect a final 100 life force which unlocks the Infinite Lives cheat code. Afterwards the player will be unable to collect any more life force unless an extra life is lost.
- Yellow LF: Grants +1 Life Force.
- Purple LF: Grants +10 Life Force.
- Mortal Wound: Chance to be obtained when the player kills a human enemy with a single knife attack or regular arrow, restores five HP, cannot be stacked beyond 125 HP.
- Spiritual Invincibility: Grants temporary invincibility to the player, enemies also move at a slower pace and all projectiles travel much slower.
- Tek Armor: Gives the player 25 additional Armor Points, which protect the player's health from damage. It also takes more punishment compared to regular health.
- Backpack: Allows the player to carry double the ammunition for all bullet, shotgun, grenade, rocket, and fusion cell weapon types; disappears upon the player's death.
List of AppearancesEdit
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (First appearance)