|Political and military information|
The formidable mainstay of the Primagen's defense system, the Bio-Bots are a grotesque amalgamation of living tissue and state-of-the-art electronics.
As a last twisted act of revenge by the Primagen, these living machines have a built-in programming which will activate a "berserker" program upon the Primagen's death, sending them on a bloody rampage with orders to destroy any life that they find.
The bizarre blending of organic and mechanical parts make the Primagen's army a very dangerous threat.
- Trooper: The most common of the Primagen's defence bots, their hands have been replaced with plasma pistols for better combat capability.
- Bio-Bot: A bizarre machine/organic hybrid, these bots have a single wheel that propels them around the Lightship and feature telescopic vision, capable of striking their targets with remarkable accuracy.
- Elite Guard: Larger, stronger versions of the Trooper, these bots have railguns instead of plasma pistols as well as cloaking devices and ion cannons mounted on their backs.
- Primagen: A creature from an ancient universe that predates our own, this being is responsible for both the creation of the Lost Land and Oblivion's near death experience.
List of AppearancesEdit
- Turok: Seeds of Evil junior novel