- "The giant cave spiders that are kept as pets by the Blind Ones are quite deadly opponents."
- —Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Official Strategy Guide
Cave Spiders are giant arachnids found deep in the mountain caves of the Lost Land. The Blind Ones have managed to tame these creatures and use them as pets. These spiders made their first appearance in Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.
There are two types of spiders lurking deep beneath the surface of the Lost Land.
- Hatchlings: Usually found around egg nests, these spiders will attack the player in groups, but sometimes they may attack each other. They are not much of a threat, but in great numbers they may inflict a bit of damage. The player must be careful when entering a cavern where spider dens are found as they can easily be swarmed from all angles. The most effective way to kill the smaller variant of spider is with the Talon or War Blade.
- Adults: Fully grown versions of the species, they lurk deep within the earthly tunnels of the Lair of the Blind Ones, waiting for prey to ambush, dragging helpless victims to their deaths. At close range, they attack by scratching the player with their sharp forelimbs, and from range they can spit a deadly acid. The adult Cave Spiders have the ability to use the silk from their spinnerets to pull themselves up off of the floor in an attempt to ambush the player. To defeat the Cave Spiders, the player can use the Charge Dart Rifle to stun them and then the Shotgun or Mag 60 to finish them off.
List of AppearancesEdit
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
|Enemies of Turok 2: Seeds of Evil|